Note that as communications are launched, your To-Dos will be linked to more info.
- November 18– Complete Housing Application and submit Housing Reservation Payment
- November 5 – Students in New York must attend NYU Abu Dhabi’s Pre-Departure Orientation
- Orientation materials will be made available to students outside of NYC.
- Week of November 14 – Register for Courses
- December 15 – Submit photo or scan of front and back of NYU ID card (email these to Zara Bohan)
- From the Office of Global Services (OGS)
- Review introductory information on blog and communication from OGS. This includes our detailed visa instructions.
- Renew/obtain your passport! Your passport MUST be valid through at least November 2017 (6 months BEYOND the last day of your stay in UAE). Upload a CLEAR, COLOR copy of your passport to OGS. This must be a 600 dpi scan of both the bio and signature pages of the passport (no extra objects in photo, i.e. table, hand, etc.)
- Complete the Student Information Form (even if waiting on a renewed passport).
- By November 1: Submit digital color passport photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Students: Meet with an International Student Advisor at OGS to discuss maintaining your F-1 or J-1 status while studying abroad.
- Anytime – If you want to meet one-on-one, email your Study Away Advisor to make an appointment to meet in person or via Skype!
- Anytime – Share your upcoming experience on thisisnyu.tumblr.com
- November 5 – Pre-Departure Orientation (Required for students in NYC)