Note that as communications are launched, your To-Dos will be linked to more info.
- January 5 – Pay your Ebill
- ASAP – Submit your travel itinerary
- Prior to departure – Register and print out international health insurance card
- Prior to departure – Review Travel and Arrival Information
- Prior to departure – Review final Pre-departure Checklist post
- Prior to departure – Pack your NYU ID card
- Prior to departure –
- Look out for an email from NYU Abu Dhabi Office of Global Education with your entry permit attached! Be sure to check your inbox daily.
- Print the permit. You must travel with it and your passport! You will present the entry permit copy along with your passport to immigration officials at the airport.
- January 20 – All students must arrive on this date.
- After Arrival –
- Within the first two weeks of the semester, NYU Abu Dhabi will schedule a medical exam. The exam, conducted by the government, will include a blood test and chest X-ray.
- After the medical exam, immigration officials will issue the student visa and biometric residence card.
- ASAP – Set up Direct Deposit with NYU
- Prior to departure – Review Packing and Travel Tips in the NYU Abu Dhabi Study Away Student Handbook
- Prior to departure – Complete Pre-Departure Survey