Prior to departure, the Office of Global Programs will host a number of events, including a series of student-led conversations exploring student experiences across the global sites. Mark your calendars!
- Spring 2017 Welcome Mixer – Fri, Oct 14th at 12pm
- MANDATORY Pre-Departure Orientation – Sat, Nov 5th
- Students of Color Panel Conversation – Week of Nov 14th
- Religion & Spiritual Life Abroad – Week of Nov 14th
- Gender & Dating Abroad – Week of Nov 14th
- Beyond the Selfie – First Week of December
Program Dates: January 20 – May 18*
Students must plan to arrive on January 20 (early or late arrival is NOT permitted). The mandatory on-site orientation will be held over 3 days, January 21-23. Classes begin on January 24th.
Participation in all classes and program activities is mandatory. Please do not plan any personal trips within the program dates until after arriving and confirming your syllabi. Exams cannot be taken early, which is true of all students including graduating seniors. The expectation is that you will be there for the full program.
Additionally, housing is only available for the term dates. If you plan to arrive early or depart later, you are responsible for your own accommodations.
The full program calendar can be viewed here for your continued reference.
* Note: The last day to depart from campus is May 19th for those who have final exams through May 18th. Students who do not have final exams can start leaving as early as May 12th. Check with your professors to confirm the date of your final exams.