NYU’s Office of the Bursar has now sent out electronic bills (e-bills) to all registered students for the spring semester. Bills are due by January 5th! If you have not received an e-bill (remember, this is only sent to your NYU email account), you can still access your e-bill as follows:
- Log into NYU Home (home.nyu.edu)
- Click on the Academics tab, then click on Albert Login
- Click on the “Student Center”
- Click on the “View Bursar Account” link located under the Finances menu
- This should link to the secure eSuite website
Please note: Students currently living on campus with meal plans will automatically see a charge on your bursar bill for spring 2017. You can have this charge removed by logging in to the meal plan portal with your Net ID and password and cancelling it.