In order to study abroad at NYU Abu Dhabi, all students are required to submit the Student Information Form, the Passport Upload,and a digital photo to OGS. These requirements are DUE NOW. Failure to complete these steps for OGS will jeaopordize your ability to study at NYU Abu Dhabi for the Spring 2017 semester. NYU Abu Dhabi cannot request the entry permit you will need without this information, and you cannot study in the UAE without this.
As a reminder:
- Student Information Form can be found here
- Passport Upload can be found here
- Passport must be valid for 6 months after the end of your program.
- Please use your NYU email address (Net ID) to access this link.
- Upload must be a clear, scanned, COLOR copy. There must not be any extra objects in the background (i.e. table, fingers, etc). Please make sure your passport is signed BEFORE you upload it.
- Submit a digital passport photo by email to OGS (email@example.com)
- Color headshot photo taken on white background.
- Both ears and chin to forehead visible, taken within the last 30 days.
- 3.5 cm (1.4 inches) x 4.5 cm (1.8 inches).
- Saved as a high-resolution (at least 600 dpi) JPEG file with a filename based on your name, e.g. “joan.torch.jpg.”
- NOTE: a digital passport-style photo is NOT a scan of the bio page of your passport. If you have have a recent passport photo, you can scan it with a white background and save it as a JPEG.
If at any point you have visa/immigration questions, do not hesitate to contact OGS at 212-998-4242 or firstname.lastname@example.org.