All students must complete the Student Information Form, upload a copy of their passport, and send a digital photograph to OGS. These three steps must be complete in order for NYU Abu Dhabi to request your entry permit. Failure to upload complete these steps in a timely manner may jeopardize your ability to study abroad in the Spring. Please take note that the:
- Passport Upload must be be a clear, scanned COLOR There must not be any extra objects in the background (i.e. table, fingers, etc).
- Digital photo must be:
- Color headshot photo taken on white background.
- Both ears and chin to forehead visible, taken within the last 30 days.
- 5 cm (1.4 inches) x 4.5 cm (1.8 inches).
- Saved as a high-resolution (at least 600 dpi) JPEG file with a filename based on your name, e.g. “joan.torch.jpg.”
- NOTE: a digital passport-style photo is NOT a scan of the bio page of your passport. If you have have a recent passport photo, you can scan it with a white background and save it as a JPEG
If you are currently in the process of renewing your passport, please inform us either via the Student Information Form or via email at email@example.com. You will still receive reminders from our office to complete the upload, and it’s imperative that you upload the copy as soon as you receive your passport.