I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, your OGS advisor. My name is Aaron Reynolds and I will be your primary contact person for all visa related questions. Please keep in mind that Zara Bohan and the rest of the Global Programs team will be your primary contact for everything non-visa related to your semester abroad.
On Tuesday, October 11 you should have received an email directly from our office. This email highlights our comprehensive visa instructions, including important steps you should be taking now. It is important that you take action to upload a copy of your passport, complete the Student Information Form, and send us a digital passport photo as soon as possible so that the staff at NYU Abu Dhabi can begin processing the information on their end for your entry permit.
You will work with an advisor at OGS to ensure that you are able to arrive at your study abroad site with the appropriate documentation to study. You will receive emails from OGS, but know that I am your primary contact for immigration related questions and you can reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-998-4128.
OGS Contact Information:
- Email email@example.com
- Gchat: Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your gchat contact list and reach out anytime you see us available!
- Call +1-212-998-4242 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm Eastern Time)
- Starting October 17*, walk-in Advising Hours at 383 Lafayette Street are:
- Monday, Tuesday, and Friday from 10:00am – 4:00 pm
- Wednesday and Thursday from 11:00am – 5:00pm
*If you need to meet with an advisor between now and Monday, October 17, please contact your advisor (information above) to schedule an appointment.